Conservatory On Site Support Engineer (East Midlands)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing national manufacturer of self-build conservatories, where you will take responsibility for overseeing conservatory installations at the customer premises.
The role involves managing sub-contractors / conservatory fitters and providing advice and guidance where necessary.
- Travelling (in company van provided) to various parts of the country and attending our customer’s homes where conservatories are to be built by tradespersons applying to become Approved Installers.
- You will be present on-site before the installation begins and throughout the entire installation process to ensure a first-class build and finish. This often requires several consecutive overnight stays away from home.
- Providing advice and assistance to installers during the installation process right through to completion.
- Communicating with customers and installers throughout the conservatory installation process to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- You will be field based covering England and Wales. Work will be shared regionally with other on-site engineers, but overnight travel is expected depending on the locations of the sites.
- Most of your time will be spent on-site at a customer premises with 3-4 days per site on average.
- Accurately reporting back to the office on the competence and quality of workmanship of the installer.
- Conducting random quality checks on previously approved installers.
- Experience in hands-on uPVC conservatory installations.
- Recent experience fitting a range of conservatory frame and roof systems.
- Ideally, experience having installed steal bases.
- A clean driving licence.
- Able to pass criminal record checks.
- Be willing to travel, including overnight, on a regular basis.
- You will be based along the M4 corridor eg Swindon, Bristol, Oxford, Reading.
- Immediate start.
- Permanent, full-time position.
- Earnings: £30k – £35k per year.
- Earnings paid on a WEEKLY basis.
- Company van & fuel.
- Hotel/bed & breakfast accommodation provided for overnight stays.