Sales Order Processor
A fantastic opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing conservatory manufacturing business that is going from strength to strength.
This is a brand new position that has been created to increase the capacity within the business to deal with new customer orders.
You will operate in between Sales and Manufacturing to ensure the customer orders are correct, and drawings made before they are sent over to the production team for manufacturing.
- To ensure that customer orders are processed accurately and on time.
- Identify and correct any errors in the customer order.
- Process orders effectively, efficiently and accurately.
- Accurate interpretation of customers drawings and requests.
- Daily communications with both customers and our own network of approved installers.
- Full training will be given.
- Previous experience working as an Order Processor within the double glazing or conservatory sector is strongly desirable.
- Experience in Conservatory design software eg First Degree Systems or PST is desirable
- Excellent communication skills; in both verbal and written forms.
- Diligence to ensure work is completed to the highest standard; accurately and efficiently.
- A desire for full ownership of roles/objectives and the ability to organise own workload effectively, whilst being able to support the rest of the technical team to ensure departmental targets are met.
- Excellent attention to detail; the ability to display thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task.
- A strong ability to manage several key issues concurrently and work effectively under pressure.
- Industry-specific technical knowledge, including a sound understanding of conservatory products, is desirable.
- Salary £20k – £27.5k depending on experience.
- Experience using PST / iDesign / 1st Degree software
- Bonus is in addition
- Wages paid weekly
- Full time. Permanent
- Monday to Friday. 09:00am – 05:30pm.
- One Saturday in three on a rota basis
- Company Pension
- 30 days annual leave